TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Amari Villa, Bayou Lagoon Park Resort Melaka, Jalan Wakaf Utama, Bukit Katil, 75450 Melaka
1. E-Tickets will be generated and emailed to you after payment is successfully processed.
2. All bookings must be made 5 days prior to travel date.
3. Call 06-233 0888 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make the reservation:
Contact number :
Preferred travel dates :
HappyFun Order No.:
Attached HappyFun.Asia e-ticket
3. Prior reservation required; subject to availability.
4. Kindly present PRINTED HappyFun.asia e-ticket with your IC/Passport on your specified traveling date.
5. Printed email confirmation required for check-in.
6. Main Traveller's name must be the same as your IC/Passport; incorrect names may cause invalidation of redemption.
a) Refundable deposit of RM 100 via credit card or bank transfer is required to secure/ confirm booking. Booking is subjected to cancellation without notice.
b) Water Park is closed every Tuesday except Malacca State Holidays, School and Malaysia Public Holidays.
1. Transportation to Melaka.
2. Airport transfer.
3. All meals not specified.
4. Travel insurance.
5. Items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
1. Bookings to be made 5 days prior travel date and subject to availability.
2. Rate is inclusive of applicable taxes and service charges.
3. Check in time : 3:00 pm / Check Out : 12:00 pm.
4. Parking is chargeable
5. Bayou Lagoon Water Park
- Operation Hours :
- Weekday : 9am-7pm
- Weekend, School Holidays and Public Holidays : 8am-7pm
- Closed on every Tuesday except Malacca State Holidays, School and Malaysia Public Holidays. Swimming pool remains open daily for in-house guest.
- Outside food & drinks are strictly prohibited in water park.
- Adult admission valid for customers aged 13 and above.
- Child admission valid for customers aged 12 and below, measuring above 90cm in height.
- Redemption at the Bayou Lagoon Water Park (Public Entrance)
6. No cooking allowed in the accommodation rooms.
7. Booking is subjected to cancellation without notice.
8. No replacement will be given for expired vouchers.
9. No refund, cancellations, or amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
10. No-shows forfeit voucher and RM100 deposit.
11. Vouchers are not transferable.
12. Vouchers are non- refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or other promotion.
13. Black-out Periods:
➢ 5-6 Feb 2019.
➢ 5-8 June 2019.
➢ 10-11 Aug 2019.
➢ 31 Aug 2019.
➢ 01 Sept 2019.
➢ 7-8 Sept 2019.
➢ 14-15 Sept 2019.
➢ 26-27 Oct 2019.
➢ 09 Nov 2019.
➢ 23 Nov 2019.
➢ 30 Nov 2019.
➢ 07 Dec 2019.
➢ 14 Dec 2019.
➢ 21 Dec 2019.
➢ 24 Dec 2019.
➢ 28 Dec 2019.
SURCHARGES (payable direct to resort)
All stays from Fri - Sat, eves of public holidays, public holidays, and school holidays:
➢ Studio Apartment: RM 70 per unit per night.
➢ 2-Bedroom Apartment: RM110 per unit per night.
➢ 3-Bedroom Apartment: RM160 per unit per night.
Eve, Public & School Holiday dates include:
➢ 04 Feb 2019
➢ 07 Feb 2019
➢ 24-28 Mar 2019
➢ 19 May 2019
➢ 26-31 May 2019
➢ 02-04 June 2019
➢ 12-15 Aug 2019
➢ 24-28 Nov 2019
➢ 01-05 Dec 2019
➢ 08-12 Dec 2019
➢ 15-19 Dec 2019
➢ 22-23 Dec 2019
➢ 25-26 Dec 2019
➢ 29-31 Dec 2019
Heritage tax: RM2 to be paid upon check in.
Non-Malaysian passport holders (excluding MyPR holders) are subject to Malaysian Tourism Tax (TTx) surcharge of RM10 per room per night, payable directly to hotel. Applicable for stays from Sep 1, 2017.
Resort General Regulations:
- Strictly no cooking inside accommodation rooms, Penalties shall be imposed otherwise.
- Water Theme Park Closed every Tuesday Except Public & school holidays.
- External sleeping mattress / Bags of any forms is strictly prohibited.
- Others regulations may apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.