Angry Birds are now coming to life at the Angry Birds Activity Park at KOMTAR JBCC in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. The first indoor Angry Birds Activity Park Asia is strategically located in the premises of KOMTAR JBCC, which is the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Johor Bahru City Centre. This state-of-the-art activity park is easily accessible and offers a wide variety of fun packed games and attractions suitable for toddlers, kids, youth and parents alike.
Park area : 26,000 sq ft
Instant Capacity : 1,000 visitors at a time. However, guest numbers will be monitored to ensure the ultimate guest experience
Opening hours : 10 am to 10 pm daily (Weekends, School Holidays & Public Holidays: 3 sessions x 3 hours each) Remarks : Ticket purchased is valid for one day usage
Games and Attractions
The park offers a wide variety of exciting games and activities for Angry Birds fans to enjoy including, but not limited to:
- Red Birds Sona – an electronic interactive playground using movement and sound
- Laser Maze Spaceship – a challenging one’s cognitive skills, body control and speed of reaction
- Classic Tower Play – a six meter tall tower structure
- GO! Kart Track – testing kids’ motor skills
- Anti-Gravity Trampolines – Fun exercise for all ages
Youth Presenting more challenging activities
- Laser Bird Scoot – challenges one’s balance, body control and speed of reaction
- Space Drop Airbag – offers a more challenging free style experience
- Panna Soccer – coordination and ball-handling skills
- Red Bird Goal – interactive sports wall
- Air Parkour Track – fun gymnasticsand aerobics
Younger Kids & Toddlers
- Spinning Time Machine – thrill for speed
- Piggy Shooting Gallery – improves accuracy and develops coordination
- Captain Black Bird Ship – challenges kids to use their body in different ways
- Sand Castle Ball Pit – entertainment for smaller kids
- Red’s Jungle Run – challenges kids with running, jumping, sliding and other similar activities
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.
Level 3, KOMTAR JBCC, Johor Bahru City Centre, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor.