TERMS AND CONDITIONS
828 Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Malaysia
1) Present printed voucher upon arrival at ticketing counter to redeem ticket.
2) The ticket redeemed will contain a unique PASSCODE that shall be used for the customer’s entry to ESCAPE on the day(s) of their play. The PASSCODE should be kept safe and private by the guest.
3) Ticket / Voucher Limitation : : Multiple vouchers can be purchased and redeemed.
4) Limit max 19 purchased voucher per person/ transaction.
1) Tickets purchased through HappyFun.asia are valid from the day immediately after the purchase until 30 days after the purchase date. Example: an e-voucher purchased on 2nd January 2018 will be valid from 3rd January until 1st February 2018.
2) All guests must present their printed voucher received from HappyFun.asia with the voucher number at the ticketing counter in order to redeem their tickets.
3) All purchases are confirmed purchases and any request for refunds or cancellations will not be entertained.
4) Refunds will not be given for any cancellations or change of date for the tickets purchase due to weather conditions.
5) All ESCAPE Park Rules and Regulations are applicable for ticketing patrons while they are in the park. ESCAPE‘s Park Rules and Regulations are located at the entrance of the park or visit www.happyfun.asia/escape-park-rules-and-regulations.
6) All transactions must have at least one Big Kid (ages 13-60).
7) Each Super Kid (guests aged 61 – 100+) may enter ESCAPE for free as long as he/she presents his/her Malaysian IC at the ticketing counter and is accompanied by a paying guest.
8) For identification purposes, senior citizens/OKU [disabled person who is registered with the Social Welfare Department (JKM)] must present their identity card/OKU card when collecting ticket(s) at the Ticketing Centre.
9) Operating Hours :
Tuesday - Sunday: 10.00 am - 6.00pm
ESCAPE closes every Monday.
10) Cancellation and Refund Policy : -
a) No refund is permitted once voucher is purchased.
b) No refund for unused vouchers.
c) Vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other items, cash or other promotions.
d) No replacements will be given for expired Vouchers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.