TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All fares are price per person based on twin sharing in MYR. Travel document & Visa fee, gratuities; shore excursions and other incidental charges are not included.
2. A MYR 80 administration fee per person will be charged each time any change is made to any booking after confirmation slip is issued. The fee excludes cancellation fees.
3. Cruise fares, staterooms and schedules are subject to availability and changes. Additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
4. Rates are applicable to Malaysian & Foreigners holding employee pass or PR status in Malaysia only.
5. Fares are valid booking until 31st Oct 2018
6. ** Only applicable for Suite categories.
7. Promo Index: ALLGD18045
DISCLAMER Information is correct at time of printing. Dream Cruises reserves the right to cancel and/ or substitute any information or any scheduled port of call/itinerary/price/programme at any time and for any reason whatsoever without notice. Cruises specified herein are governed by Dream Cruises’ Terms and Conditions, which form part of the passage contract and can be found at dreamcruiseline.com. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure that he or she has a valid visa to enter those countries that require one. Dream Cruises reserves the right to refuse permission to allow passengers who do not possess the required valid travel documents to board.
HOW TO PURCHASE
1. Once you have decided on the:
a. Dream Cruise destination
b. Number of passengers
c. Room type
d. Departure date
please reach out to Team Happy via Facebook Messenger here http://m.me/HappyFunAsia for us to check for room availability.
2. Once room availability is confirmed, please provide all the passengers' names (as per passport) and email passengers' passports (the page with photo and details) to email@example.com
3. Reservation is only accepted based on successful payment (you can choose full or 12 months 0% IPP (Installment Payment Plan) with selected credit cards from our list of partner banks).
4. Upon receipt of payment and passports, Dream Cruise boarding pass will be emailed to you within 7 working days. Kindly print and present this Dream Cruise boarding pass during check in.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.