Happyfun.Asia is Malaysia’s premier site to purchase entrance tickets to multiple amusement parks via instalment plans by partnering with some of the country’s premier credit card provider. The site offers entrance tickets to a number of theme parks and gives you access to unlimited fun and adventure.
2. Can I pay by instalment using an overseas credit card?
No, instalment plan is only available for credit card issued by Malaysian banks.
3. If I don’t have a credit card can I still opt to pay by instalment?
No, that would not be possible.
4. I have a credit card issued by a Malaysian bank, do I qualify for the instalment payment plan then?
Currently the instalment plan is only applicable for CIMB, Maybank and Public Bank credit cards issued in Malaysia. However, we are working to include other bank cards in the near future.
5. I have bought entrance tickets from Happyfun.asia but something cropped up and I am unable to utilize the tickets what should I do?
As per our policy, all etickets sold are nonreturnable or refundable.
6. I changed my mind on the visit can I get a refund?
Refer to item No. 5
7. Do you offer special rates if I pay by credit card, not with the instalment plan?
No, the rates offers are those similar to the parks
8. Your rates are similar to that of the amusement parks, why then must I buy from you?
With Happyfun.Asia you can opt instalment plan. A loyalty reward system is in the pipeline.
9. I have an issue with my payment, who should I contact?
You can contact customer service if you have an issue with your payment and they will escalate your concerns to the relevant department to address your issue.
10. I have paid for my purchase. How will I received my E-Tickets?
E-Tickets will be generated and emailed to your the following day after payment is successfully processed.
11. Who do I contact for issues relating to customer service?
Click on “Contact Us” fill in your details and your enquiries. We endeavour to reply your enquiries within 2 business days. Our customer service operating hours are 9am-6pm Mondays – Fridays.
12. I have checked my email, but did not receive the tickets. What should I do?
Please check your Junk/ Spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders.
13. How can I purchase?
Only registered users can make purchase. You can register via your email address. You will receive a verification link via email. Please check your Junk/ Spam folder and add email@example.com to your list of safe senders.
14. I am interested to purchase tickets however I don't have a credit card. Can I pay with debit card or online transfer?
Unfortunately, online bank transfer is not possible at the moment. However, you can pay for your purchases with a debit card (with visa/mastercard logo) issued by Malaysian banks but you would not be entitled to use the instalment plan.