Curve NX, 18, Jalan PJU 7/5, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
KidZania Kuala Lumpur
KidZania Kuala Lumpur is an award-winning indoor family edutainment centre that offers interactive learning and role play experiences for kids. The first of its kind in providing edutainment fun, KidZania empowers and inspires kids to pursue their life’s dreams by providing them an avenue to explore what it’s like to live and work in a real functioning city. KidZania’s kid-sized city experience is targeted at kids aged between 4 to 14 years allows them to choose from over 100 job related role-plays spread across 60 various city establishments.
Location KidZania Kuala Lumpur is located at Curve NX in Mutiara Damansara, just a 45-minute drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), 20-minute drive from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang, and a mere 15-minute drive from downtown Kuala Lumpur. It is connected to The Curve shopping mall via a link bridge and within easy walking distance of IKEA Damansara, IPC shopping centre, and eCurve.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s Operating Hours are as follows
|* Except Malaysia public, school holidays and replacement holiday period
|Sunday to Friday|
|Malaysia Public, School Holidays and replacement holiday period|
* The Management reserves the right to change operating hours without prior notice
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission or entrance of Adults without Toddlers or Kids is prohibited.
- Kids under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur without being accompanied by an Adult.
- Kids between the age of 8-17 are allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur without being accompanied by an Adult, but an Adult must be present during the Kid’s check-in and check-out of KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Adults with Kids under the age 8 must remain inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur throughout the duration of the visit.
- Temporary exits are not allowed for Kids at all times.
- The Management and Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to remove from KidZania Kuala Lumpur any person failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Official identification may be requested at the point of entry or at any time during the visit to KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- The Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur reserves the right to conduct searches on Visitors’ bags upon entrance into KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission into KidZania Kuala Lumpur once it reaches its maximum Visitors capacity.
- In the event of any emergency procedures, all Visitors must follow the instructions given by the Management and Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.