kidzooona is an unique discovery learning centre for children. Based on a hands-on concept from Japan, the centre provides a safe indoor playground environment for children to learn from playing games.
At kidzooona children can play fun games such as the slider, air bouncer, ball-pool and narikiri.
Narikiri is especially unique with shop lots, such as a supermarket, kitchen and beauty salon, as well as amenities such as a bank is available for children to play in. These lots allows children to expand their learning as far as their imagination will go. Parents and guardians are encouraged to participate to assist in the growth of the children’s imagination.
The cyber-wheel is a unique opportunity for children to have fun while staying active. A note of warning to parents/guardians: the children might have so much fun that you may get jealous because you can’t join them! Children go into a doughnut shaped ball and roll around while encased within.
There are other games and toys available for children to play with in kidzooona such as rocking horses, tablet, air track, pin screen, DIY , kinetic sand, tractor and soft toys.
We aspire to create an environment where learning, socializing and becoming active intertwine naturally.
The indoor playground is easily accessible as we currently have 26 outlets in major shopping malls nationwide. All our outlets are clean and well-maintained, making it a safe environment for your child to play, learn and socialize.
Socks are required for all participants entering kidzooona.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.