Get ready to strap on our Battle Pack, grab our Phaser (laser gun) and transcend to a whole new level of simulated war games. With the next Gen state-of-the-art Laser Tag system, these sessions is not for the faint hearted.
Laser Battle offers over 40 different types of game modes, ranging from Solo play to Team play as well as game modes from standard to non-standard play which are more objective based game such as Capture the Flag (CTF), Zone Domination and Team Elimination-a last man standing type of game mode.
Our Battle Packs and Phasers (laser guns), are designed to fit both young and old ranging from 4+ and above, making it an ideal family bonding session.
With a themed Battle Arena that looks like an open maze and our friendly Marshalls will teach and guide you on the battlefield. This is an experience not to be missed!
Head on over to Laser Battle NOW and experience the most advanced Laser Tag game in all of Asia.
Berjaya Times Square 1, Jalan imbi 55100 Kuala Lumpur
1) Tickets are valid 3 months from the date of purchase.
2) Not valid with other vouchers or promotions.
3) Games purchased are not refundable.
4) One game set of 2 games or 3 games are for one admittance only, swapping of players will be strictly prohibited.
5) Players must abide by all the rules brought forward by the Marshalls for their own safety and other players safety during the running of all games in the arena.
6) Laser Battle Marshalls have the authority to restrict or remove any players at anytime during the game if the Marshalls deem players as potentially dangerous or disruptive.
7) All participants will be held responsible for their own actions in Arena.
8) Individual(s) who are prone to seizures, suffer from asthma or have heart conditions will be advised to play at their own risk.
9) Pregnant individuals are not recommended to play.
10) No running, no jumping, no physical contact and strictly no offensive languages.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This e-ticket and booking confirmation must be PRINTED and presented together with a valid form of identification (e.g. NRIC, Passport) for check-in.
2. The Main traveller must be present on the date of visit to redeem the ticket at the ticketing counter with his/her identification.
3. The name entered in this e-ticket must match the name in the form of identification.
4. This e-ticket is valid for single redemption and entry only - all tickets purchased must be redeemed at any one time; no partial redemptions are allowed.
5. This e-ticket is to be used only on the date of visit stated above.
6. There is no cancellation or refund of e-ticket upon confirmation of purchase.
7. For any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
8. This e-ticket is non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
9. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and delivery of e-tickets and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of e-tickets or confirmations.
10. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible for the loss or misplacement of this e-ticket under any circumstances.
11. This e-ticket is void if altered in any form or manner – a duplicate e-ticket with the same sequential number will not be honoured.
12. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any Guest, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the theme park operator or otherwise.
13. E-tickets may not be used for touting purposes.
14. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the amusement park and / or hotel.
15. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.