TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Customers will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule a suitable date for installation.
2. Should the product be faulty or defective, customers will have to contact Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd at firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty claims.
3. The name entered must match the name in the form of identification.
4. Email address must be correctly furnished. By purchasing, you agree to accept email as a means of communication and confirmation of booking. You agree to not hold HappyFun.Asia liable for any non-receipt of email confirmations.
5. HappyFun.Asia will not be held responsible and does not assume any liability for any damage to or loss of the property or belongings of any customer, whether such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the participating company.
6. Other Terms & Conditions may apply depending on the participating company.
7. HappyFun.Asia reserves the rights to amend these terms.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
No cancellation and refund after payments are made.
SMART SECURITY SOLUTIONS SDN BHD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SMART SECURITY SOLUTIONS SDN BHD (formerly known as Money Guide Advisory Sdn Bhd) (Company No. 1237291M) (“the Company”) is the authorized reseller and distributor of Iglooohome Products in Malaysia.
The customer with details in the Sales Order Form (“Customer”) wishes to purchase from the Company, and the Company wishes to sell to the Customer, such products, quantity, price, payment terms etc as stated in the Sales Order Form, solely upon the terms and conditions contained below, and on no other terms, unless mutually agreed,
Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd will deliver the product(s) via its authorised installers or dealers to the addressee information provided to the company or authorised reseller. The appointed installer will contact the Customer and it is the Customer’s responsibility to schedule a delivery date they will be available to receive the products. Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd bears no responsibility for any product(s) that were signed for at the delivery address by someone other than the customer.
Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd is not responsible for additional charges due to, but not limited to, change of delivery address, customer delay, incomplete or inaccurate delivery and/or contact information provided at the point of purchase, distant addresses, remote delivery address, remote pickup address, failed and/or returned orders, and failure to clear customs taxes and duties.
Should Customer refuses to pay for additional charges if they are required to, Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to cancel the order and costs of delivery will be charged to the Customer or deducted from the refund amount, if any.
Customers have to ensure that they are contactable via the contact information provided when they made the purchase.
If additional information is required, and the Customer do not respond within 3 days of email sent date, Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to halt the delivery.
The Customer shall inspect and accept, or reject products delivered pursuant to the order immediately after Customer takes custody of such products. In the event the products do not comply with the order, the Customer shall notify the Company of such nonconformance and give the Company a reasonable opportunity to rectify any such nonconformance. The Customer shall be deemed to have accepted any products delivered hereunder and to have waived any such nonconformance in the event Seller does not receive notification that the products delivered, within fifteen (15) days after the Customer takes custody of such products.
The warranty period is for 2 years, and covers all products purchased from the official Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd online store and its authorized reseller. Warranty shall be as follows:
• 1st year - parts and related service fees
• 2nd year - parts only. Customer shall be responsible for any service fee incurred
The warranty period commences from the date of receipt of goods. During the warranty period, Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd will provide without charge the costs of delivery, and/or replacement parts necessary to repair or replace the product specified in the original invoice due to defects or manufacturing faults subject to the terms and conditions stated in this document.
The product under warranty shall include the product in its original design and specifications.
Should the product be faulty or defective, customers will have to contact Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd at email@example.com for warranty claims.
Warranty is only eligible with the following documents (i) original invoice, (ii) proof of defect. Warranty will not be claimable should any of the above not be furnished.
If the product requires repair or replacement in part or in full, Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to replace or exchange the part or unit with an equivalent part or unit that is new or refurbished. Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd will retain the replaced or exchanged part or unit as our property, and the replacement or exchanged part or unit will become the owner’s property.
The replaced or exchanged part will continue to be under warranty for the rest of the unit’s remaining warranty period.
Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd will provide an appropriate resolution according to our technician’s analysis and troubleshooting of the product issue, and reserves the right to make the final decision on the resolution for any claims on warranty. Should the customer reject Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd’s resolution, Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.
Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to vary, modify, or change the terms and conditions herein due to change(s) in availability of services, products, and/or spare parts or for the purposes of complying with applicable policies, rules, regulations and law, with or without notice.
Limitations of coverage
This warranty does not cover any of the below:
• Any product that is not purchased from Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd’s official store or authorized dealers
• Any product that is purchased from resellers or distributors
• Any consumables, non-functional parts, or accessories that are used in conjunction with the product.
• Any cosmetic damage in products including, but not limited to, scratches or dents that do not affect product functionality
• Any losses or damages arising from delays, loss of use, incorrect usage of product, etc
• Any issue arising from improper installation and/or mounting of the product
• Any issues with using the full features of the lock due to incompatible devices
• Any issues with using the full features of the lock due to modifications to the device, including, but not limited to, ‘rooting’ or ‘jailbreaking’ your device or installing certain applications to your phone that significantly alters your device’s functionality
• Any water damage
• Any defects arising from use in extreme temperatures (below -20 and/or above 50 degrees Celcius)
• Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to decline service to an obsolete model, or a product deemed unserviceable or replaceable for any reason.
• Damage, fault, or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd, or the use of supplies and accessories other than those provided by Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd
• Damage, fault, or failure due to causes beyond our control, including, but not limited to: operator negligence, improper handling, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage, wrong battery type, abnormal voltage, excessive heat, dust, corrosive surroundings, extreme weather, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, pests, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions, or acts of war or acts of God.
• Damage, fault or failure resulting from software, virus(es), electrical wiring and connections, user facilitated minor adjustments and settings, local reception problems, structural problems of the owner’s premises, inaccessible Products or parts, negligence, misuse, tampering or abuse, whether wilful or not. Damage, fault or failure due to improper transportation, inappropriate storage conditions or materials, improper ventilation, reconfiguration of the Product, movement of the Product.
• Damage, fault or failure due to or arising out of, transit or delivery, packing, unpacking, assembly, installation, routine maintenance, dismantling, relocation or removal.
• Non failure problems that do not require parts and intermittent issues, including without limitations, reception and/or incompatibility issues, demonstration, training, reminders, adjustments, set-up, installations, battery change, replenishing of consumables, short circuit, routine maintenance and servicing, periodic checkups, cleaning, checking of improper operation or incorrect use. We will not pay for adjustments or repairs required because of conditions at Your location or specific to You.
• Any utilization of Product that is inconsistent with either the design of the Product or the way the manufacturer intended the Product to be used. Any installation and/or modifications that prevents normal service. Any and all cases in which a reasonable manufacturer of such a product would not honour the warranty of the Product. Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage such as, but not limited to corrosion, scratches, dents, rust, stains. Non-functional parts such as, but not limited to, plastics and finishes. Expendable or lost items, such as, but not limited to cables, keys, battery covers, and keys.
• Consumables. Consumables are defined as any part or component of an expendable nature and/or any item that is designed to be consumed (wear out) during the life of the Product, regardless if it is consumer replaceable or not and whether such consumables originate from igloohome or not
• Consequential losses and/or damages as a result of malfunctioning of, damage to, failure of an operating part of the covered Product, or damages, fault or failure as a result of any repairs or replacements under this warranty.
• Damages, fault or failure caused by delays in rendering of igloohome’s services or loss of use during servicing or otherwise awaiting parts are not covered.
• Damages, fault, failure, imperfections, caused by abuse, tampering, illegal use, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
• Products that are leased, rented, used exceeding normal limits, used continuously and/or subject to abuse, unreasonable, abnormal or extreme operations.
Costs of service
The costs of service shall be covered by Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd according to the resolution recommended by Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd, but this amount shall not under any circumstances exceed the original purchase price. This includes, but is not limited to:
• The defective products or parts of the unit covered under this warranty that are repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts)
• Any fees incurred for servicing the defective item (for 1st year only)
• Any fees incurred for delivery, transportation and handling
• Any fees incurred for items extraction and delivering items back to owner.
Smart Security Solutions Sdn Bhd reserves the right to charge the owner for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement that are outside the cover of warranty.
Limitation of Liability
The Company’s liability on any claim for loss or damage arising out of, connected with, or resulting from an order, or from the performance or breach thereof, or from the manufacture, sale, delivery, resale, repair or use of any product covered by or furnished under an order shall in no case exceed the price allocable to the product or part thereof which gives rise to the claim. In no event shall the Company be liable for special, incidental or consequential damages. Except as herein expressly provided to the contrary, the provisions of this order are for the benefit of the parties to the order and not for the benefit of any other person.
Igloohome Terms of Service